How to Apply
Are you currently unable to login and book your accommodation at Leeds Beckett University?
There are a number of reasons why this might be and it will depend on whether you are a UCAS or Direct Applicant. Please see below our guide for why you may be unable to apply.
- You are yet to accept Leeds Beckett University as your firm choice offer with UCAS online.
- You have accepted Leeds Beckett University as your firm choice offer with UCAS online but within 24 hours. Electronic files are received from UCAS by Leeds Beckett daily and until our system is advised of your acceptance you will be unable to apply.
- If you update your UCAS status after midday on Friday, you will need to wait until midday on Monday before trying to apply online.
- You are yet to complete your application for Leeds Beckett University.
- Leeds Beckett University is yet to offer you a place.
- You are yet to accept your offer of study at Leeds Beckett University.
If non of the above applies and you are still unable to apply please contact the accommodation on 0113 8125972 who will assist you with you application.